General Conditions of Sale
The following general terms and conditions of sale (hereafter “T&C”) apply to all sales contracts between Creazioni Macrame srl, a company established and regulated by Italian laws, with its principal place of business in Via Rampa Teglia, 1-3 | 84017 – Positano (Sa) – Italy (hereafter “Creazioni Macrame”) with VAT number 04066480650, which manages this website, and the customer, whose residence can be located in any country where this website is or will be active (hereafter the “Customer”).
The Customer must carefully read the following T&C before placing an order on this website, since the purchases made on this website are subject to the T&C. By accepting these T&C, the Customer agrees and declares to be a consumer and to purchase the items included on the website exclusively for personal use and not for any commercial, business or resale purpose.
Terms and conditions
- The orders placed by the Customer will be binding on Creazioni Macrame only after Creazioni Macrame accepts them and sends a confirmation to the Customer via email. Creazioni Macrame may at its discretion decline an order or decide whether to accept in whole or in part any changes requested by the Customer, provided that these requests are received by Creazioni Macrame before the selected items are shipped.
- If one or more items in the Customer’s order are not available (not only temporarily), Creazioni Macrame will have no obligation to supply them. In this case, Creazioni Macrame will notify the Customer of the unavailability of the ordered item and refund any payment received as the price of the item in question.
- The sales agreement between Creazioni Macrame and the Customer will be considered complete with the written confirmation of the order which must be sent to the Customer via email by Creazioni Macrame.
- The price of the items will always be invoiced in Euros. Creazioni Macrame will do its best to always ensure that the prices indicated on the website are accurate and updated. Shipping and delivery costs will be charged to the Customer when the ordered item is shipped, based on the shipping rates listed in the relevant section of the website.
- The delivery of the items purchased by the Customer will be made to the indicated delivery address, which must be located within the shipping country selected at the time of purchase. Shipping costs and delivery times may vary depending on the area, with a maximum delivery time of 7 (seven) days. If the delivery is delayed for reasons beyond the control of Creazioni Macrame, a new delivery date will be communicated to the Customer.
- When placing an order, the Customer can pay by credit card or in any other way indicated in the relevant section of the website.
- Creazioni Macrame has the right, at its discretion, to refuse, stop or cancel the delivery or fulfillment of any of the obligations that derive from the sales contract signed with the Customer in the event of a substantial breach of the obligations by the Customer which derive from previous or ongoing sales contracts signed with Creazioni Macrame.
- The Customer may return the items purchased on www.temptationpositano.com, without being charged any penalty, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day the Customer received the items in question.
Return delivery costs will be charged to the Customer. For more information, you can contact us via email or our whatsapp customer service at +39 089 875 949.
The right to return is exercised correctly by the Customer when the following conditions are met:
- The returned items must not have been used, altered, washed or damaged
- The product ID tag must still be attached to the item together with its warranty seal
- The items must be returned in the original package (or an equally robust one), with any accessories.
The items must be shipped to Creazioni Macrame srl, Via Rampa Teglia, 1-3 | 84017 – Positano (Sa) – ITALY by carrier within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the items by the Customer. Following the return of the items to Creazioni Macrame, the sales contract will be cancelled in all respects and all the related obligations, rights or claims will also expire, unless the items returned to Creazioni Macrame are damaged. In this case, Creazioni Macrame will have the right to withhold the payment of the items already made by the Customer, by returning the returned items to them.
Upon receipt of the returned items, Creazioni Macrame will verify their compliance with the abovementioned procedure and with all the conditions of the case. As soon as it is able to confirm that the expected conditions have been met, Creazioni Macrame will send an email to the Customer confirming that it accepts the returned items, as well as a confirmation to the credit institution or Paypal to proceed with the refund no later than 14 days upon receipt of the returned items. The time it takes to issue a refund depends on the Customer’s credit institution or Paypal and is in no way under the control of Creazioni Macrame. The refund of the due amount will be issued exclusively to the Customer who made the payment.
In the event that the abovementioned conditions have not been respected, the Customer will not be entitled to a refund of the amount paid to Creazioni Macrame. However, the Customer will have the right, at their own risk and expense, to have the items sent back to them. If the Customer does not request to have the items returned, Creazioni Macrame will have the right to keep them together with the amount received.
- THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WWW.TEMPTATIONPOSITANO.COM REFUSES ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ELIGIBILITY FOR A CERTAIN PURPOSE TO THE EXTENT IN WHICH THIS IS PERMITTED BY THE LAWS IN FORCE.
- In the event that one or more provisions of these T&C should be null, voidable, illegal or ineffective, this will not result in the total ineffectiveness of the T&C. The ineffective provision(s) will be replaced by another valid rule which takes the same intention and content into account, in compliance with and in accordance with the current legislations.
- Any dispute that may arise will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the city of Salerno (Italy). Translator’s note: “As is” is an untranslatable legal term used to exclude certain warranties which are implicit in the sale of a product.